[TR] craigslist

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 10:53:52 MDT 2009

Interesting.....I'm just catching up with emails and went to Craigs List to
 checkout this TR3....it's roughly 1pm on Labor day - the Craig's List
posting  was deleted by the author.....maybe it was that 6 speed tranny:)

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 9/6/2009 9:03:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,