[TR] TR Radiator "Tropical" Fan?

Paul Willoughby paulwillou at socal.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 16:24:10 MST 2009

Although I've never examined one up close, I've seen one on a friends car.
This one looks right to me.  I was going to bid on it when it was at $50.
When it topped $100, it was too rich for my blood.

On a related note, I bought a 6 blade Volvo fan on ebay.  I was dismayed
when it arrived because the four bolt holes were not equally spaced as on a
TR fan.  If I redrill the holes, how critical is it that they be perfectly
on center?  As opposed to making some of the holes oblong to make up for
poor placement.

paulw
1964 TR4