[TR] TR Radiator "Tropical" Fan?

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Oct 31 16:16:37 MST 2009

Carl,

It looks like the real deal from the picture, except for the red paint, for
$112.00 I hope it is.  I have heard that the Volvo 122s six-blade fan can be
easily modified for a TR2-4 application, but have never seen or tried it,
maybe someone else can add to this thought.

I have one that I bought from another lister for $125 a couple of years ago.
High altitude, summer driving in the mountains, no shroud and everything
else is stock... Never an overheating problem all this year, the first year
back on the road.

Bill