[TR] Electric fan for a TR4

Brian Jones tr4zest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:13:22 MST 2009

Could the Listerati direct me to a good-quality electric fan for my TR4?

I'm planning to remove the mechanical fan and install Rick Patton's fan
eliminator kit, making room for an electric puller fan. I intend to control
the fan with an adjustable thermistat - or maybe a set on/off thermostat,
let's see what the options are.

If anyone has experience of a successful installation in their TR4 / 4A,
please lt me know.

I do not want to install the fan using the plastic lugs pushed through the
radiator vanes - and the same goes for the thermostat.

Thanks,

Brian Jones