[TR] Oil pan leak

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Oct 27 22:58:43 MST 2009

Use "The Right Stuff" gasket maker from NAPA.  Don't need the gasket
if you use this.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net