[TR] Oil pan leak

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 27 17:59:22 MST 2009

I would recommend the Hylomar since it has worked well on my pan gasket.
I would absolutely not use Permatex Aviation. I once spent a very long
evening on my back under a Chev 216 scraping dried Permatex Aviation off
of the bottom of the block. I wouldn't wish to do that again.

I have heard so many stories about loose strings of silicone gasket
maker plugging things up that I tend to stay away from those products.

Mike