[TR] TR4A Windshield Installation

Scott Suhring suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 26 19:00:30 MST 2009

I had posted some questions about doing my glazing for the '59 TR3 and
received a lot of good advice, including farming it out to the experts.
Well, I ended up doing all of it myself and it actually wasn't too bad once
I figured out how to do the upper 2/3rds of the windshield (note, bar clamps
made the job easy).  Anyway, before a mustered up the courage, I called no
less than 7 auto glass shops in the Harrisburg area and not a one would do
it and 3 didn't even know what I was talking about!  Times they are a
changing...

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6