[TR] Car Myths

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Wed Oct 21 22:29:25 MDT 2009

On 21 Oct 2009 at 19:56, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> Jim Muller wrote:
> > Thunder Road.  Written and sung by Robert Mitchum for the movie,
> > which was his production too.
> >
> Well that didn't take long.  Given your musical background I imagine
> Google was not involved.

He!  Y'er right, Google had nothing to do with it.  I could sing it
with lyrics in front of me, but dang I can't remember all the words
of all them places.  Been to some of 'em though.  I think.

LBC content: Could I run white lightning in the GT6, I wonder?  It
could handle the terrain just fine, but not carry very much much.
There's no place to put it!

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com