[TR] Fw: TR4A Crankcase Breather Valve

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 18:32:51 MDT 2009

Cosmo and i where chatting recently and we discovered we have 2 similar but
different parts.
the manifold adapter (moss page 14 item #67) that Cosmo has
is just a straight through tube, while mine is a spring loaded one way valve.
crank case gas can go into my manifold but not come out.
what have the rest
you you TR4 owners got?
Frank