[TR] wax on wax off

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 17:32:33 MDT 2009

I succumbed to the temptations from Griot's Garage by ordering their  Paint
Cleaning Clay, a bottle of Fine Hand Polish and a bottle of their Best of
Show Wax.  Kind of salty but if applied in the order listed the results are
fantastic.  Based on the amount of remaining product I should have enough
for about four applications.  The product does exactly what the
advertisement claims and is a true wipe on wipe off.

My co-pilot still limps a bit  from when she asked if I would next do the
Silverado.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana