[TR] wax on wax off

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 18:29:04 MDT 2009

Just finished waxing my car and its the first time i've used Mequires.  Went
on well but it didn't seem to dry like waxs i've used before.  Didn't dry to a
powder like others i've used in the past.    I went ahead and buffed it off by
hand although it was tough to get it off to my satisfaction.  There seemed to
be a greasy film that was tough to get off.  Using clean fresh towels helped.
I let it dry for at least 2-3 hours.

 It's fall here in Iowa but got up
between 55-60 degrees today.........maybe thats too cool?  Is this normal for
Mequires?  It could be that in the morning another buffing will clean it all
up.  Living in a small town it also could be that the wax i purchased has been
sitting on the shelf for who knows how long.

just wondering!

gary n.