[TR] Miata seats for TR6 - have the brackets, need the seats

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Thu Oct 15 13:15:46 MDT 2009

I have had the "uncle jack" brackets for some time now, and keep looking for
Miata seats to finish the conversion. But no luck so far! Any hints about
finding good seats? I looked at Bob Danielson's very nice page on overhauling
a set of seats - I'd be happier if I found seats that were "good enough" to
not require such extensive repair. I was betting that here in the Houston area
I would be able to find good seats; we're pretty flush with junk yards in
every direction. But so far (and I haven't really gone all out on my search)
no luck.

Also - I recall that the '90-'97 seats were the correct ones to fit; is my
understanding correct?

many thanks,
Lee