[TR] Triumphest/VTR Pictures

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 11:11:14 MDT 2009

OK, I'm not done fiddling, editing, and captioning, but I never will be, so I went public last night.

The whole trip, including cars, people and scenery, shot with three different cameras:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/sets/72157622574405912/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/sets/72157622574405912/>

To skip right to the autocross pictures, start with
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/3973193095/in/set-72157622574405912/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/3973193095/in/set-72157622574405912/>

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier