[TR] Transproter advice

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 11:41:03 MDT 2009

I forgot to mention that you should check out the email list
autotransport at yahoogroups.com

You may find someone with and empty trailer going your way.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier