[TR] Miata Seat Conversion Brackets-new source-delete if you are not interested

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Thu Oct 15 10:34:46 MDT 2009

TR6 Owners Considering Miata Seat Conversion..........................

After discussions with List Members and Tony Drews:

I think we have this sorted out......The late Uncle Jack's seat conversion
kit will come to Iowa. We were producting the brackets for Uncle Jack,
already, so this is a good fit.

They are now processed, costed,  and ready for production.

The kit will contain Powder Coated Components, Hardware,  Instructions and
be packaged in a 4" x 4" x 20" carton.  (Well done by Sean!)

Advance Orders will be $60 including Shipping.
Lead time will be about two weeks.

Orders after that will have shipping  $$$.
Returns will be accepted.

Contact is:   alex3rail at mchsi.com    This is Sean Alexander and he will be
the source of the brackets. If there is a demand for TR3/TR4 conversions, he
will look at those as a possible kit. I have no financial interest in this,
but will help facilitate, as best that I can.

Joe Alexander

Thanks!