[TR] For Sale: NOS Lucas parts (Mostly TR3)

Brad Kahler brad.kahler at 141.com
Wed Oct 14 18:13:40 MDT 2009

Several people have asked for my list of NOS Lucas parts that I have.
Here is a partial listing, I still have one more box to dig through so
a few more things yet to come.  Just about all of these parts are
still in the original Lucas packaging

All parts listed below are NOS unless otherwise noted:

573819    Single center tail light lens (only lens) as used on the TR3.

574635    tail light lens (only lens) as used on TR3A & TR3B.  (I have
two of these)

L549 (53330) light base assembly for 574635 lens listed above

31126     3 position (side / head switch) (I have one NOS and one good used
one)

31444F   (same action of switch as above but screw connectors do not
hang down they go up beside the body)

31253     momentary push button switch (TR3 starter switch) (I have
one NOS and one used)

576109    red beehive lens as used on TR3s and TR4s  (I have two of these)

30608     ignition switch body (without the key tumbler) (supposed to
be for later TR3s with the spade connectors)

291806   starter gear (supposed to be TR3)

270038   bushing (starter?)

255491   bushing (starter?)

491644   sundries kit (starter?)

L494   reversing light

L494   reversing light (this one is used and is very lightly pitted
but still looks pretty good)

31419A   push pull switch panel light switch (I have two NOS and two used)

78358   heater rheostat switch with knob

Thanks,

Brad