[TR] "Retiring from the TR hobby"

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Oct 11 16:43:58 MDT 2009

Some days I feel like I've already retired from the hobby.  I spend all
my time counting up the Team.Net donations instead of working on
my cars!  Seriously, I do appreciate those who contributed recently,
I'm working on getting all the thank you messages out.  If you missed
the fund drive, the donate.html link below provides info on ways to
contribute.  Well, one problem, the google ads are NOT showing
commercial ads, I'll have to look into that.

Anyway, back to the topic.  I AM going to be working on one of my
Triumphs later today, maybe I'll have the transmission back in the
clapped out squaretail before the first foot of snow falls in Salt Lake.
I do still participate in the hobby by working on cars, keeping
Team.Net alive is not my only effort towards saving Triumphs.

And coincidently, I was digging through some stuff and found a small
box I had forgotten about.  It contained a pleasant surprise, see

http://www.team.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21

A nice momento to help fire up my enthusiasm!

mjb.