[TR] Rack & pinion conversions for TR3's???

Randy&Val DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:16:15 MDT 2009

No personal experience yet, but I am sorely tempted.  BP Northwest sells a
comprehensive kit from Bastuck in Germany.  I've heard nothing but good things
about the kit - it also includes a gadget that lets you retain the horn and
trafficator, though you lose the self canceling feature.

Value-wise, Moss is now offering what looks to be the lowest priced kit,
around $600 on sale.

Most of these setups will mean you lose the stock fan and will need an
electric fan setup.

Randy

64 TR4

59 TR3A