[TR] Rack & pinion conversions for TR3's???

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 13:10:00 MDT 2009

Just last week I fitted a bolt-on R&P which took less than an hour to
install (after removing the apron, radiator, etc).  I couldn't be more
pleased.

The kit was sourced from Racetorations in the UK and I now include the
disclaimer about being a cousin of the owner, etc., etc.  But I have to say,
it came with every last spacer, nut and washer and clear instructions on
removing the old stuff and installing the new.

Andrew Uprichard