[TR] Aftermarket Heater for TR3?

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sun Oct 4 19:32:23 MDT 2009

     So at Triumph-fest I was admiring Herman Van Der Akkers TR3 heater
installation. He said he got it through JC Whitney. I went to JCWhitney.com
and they have no such thing. The only thing that they have that looks like it
would work is called "The Mojave Heater", which may or may not fit. Has anyone
got a "Mojave Heater" in their TR3?      Are there any aftermarket heaters
that you can make fit into a TR3?     I have been using a Spitfire heater that
was held under the dash using electrical tie-ties. It worked ok, but I kept
barking my knuckles and it looked like hell.     It'll be 38 at my house
tonight.
     Bill in Tehachapi