[TR] TR3A Aluminum Gas Tanks

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 07:18:52 MST 2009

On 11/29/09, William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a at att.net> wrote:
> I am still kicking around replacemnet fuel tanks because of my sloshing
> coating coming off in my existing TR3A fuel tank.     I looked on Ebay and
> there is a guy in San Diego making aluminum replacement tanks. Has anyone on
> the list bought one of those from him?

That would be Jorge.  I have not used his tank though I did get a TR3A
bumper from him and thought it well done.

The first bumper he sent me got scratched in shipping (damage to the
packing that went right thru to the chrome) and he took it back and
sent another covering shipping both ways -- if that tells you
something.

Geo