[TR] TR3A Aluminum Gas Tanks

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sun Nov 29 18:43:41 MST 2009

     I am still kicking around replacemnet fuel tanks because of my sloshing
coating coming off in my existing TR3A fuel tank.     I looked on Ebay and
there is a guy in San Diego making aluminum replacement tanks. Has anyone on
the list bought one of those from him?      By the time I get the old coating
out of my existing tank (radiator shop boil out) or buy a used replacement
tank and then slush it with KBS coatings, I will be about 65% of the to buying
an aluminum tank (which will never rust).     Just wondering.     TIA,
     Bill in Tehachapi