[TR] Valve cover gasket TR3

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 10:08:44 MST 2009

I have been using the cheap cork gasket that came with my head gasket
set. I glued it to the surface of the valve cover using weather strip
adhesive. It's been on and off the engine numerous times for valve
adjustments etc. with no leaks. I am careful not to over tighten it when
I put it back on.

Mike

1956 TR3 TS11544L