[TR] Car club meetings

dave1massey at cs.com dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Nov 20 06:06:00 MST 2009

 Sometimes a good, ole rivalry works wonders.  Last Spring our club president
challenged the MG club to turn out more cars to the annual Easter car show
(hosted by the Horseless Carriage Club).  On the surface this sounds like a
fools errand.  The MG club Roster is MUCH bigger than ours.  But, the prospect
of a come from behind victory pulled out cars we haven't seen for years and we
won by a wide margin.  What was at stake? bragging rights.  Nothing more.  But
sometimes that is enough.

Dave