[TR] Car club meetings

FRED E THOMAS frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 21:21:38 MST 2009

Sign-in sheet available at 7:00P/M in parking, inside meeting begins at 7:30
pm, each month a member gives a great presentation on his choice of his
specialty, brakes, headlamps, electrical etc. etc, one year a member made a
hugh steel rack with about 30/40 headlights mounted, he then proceeded to
show how the head lights flews (?) work, direct light and why, another time
a member 100% cut a fully assemblied block in half, showing water passages,
fuel and oil, this block in still at every meeting, this 1st happened about
20 years ago, a real beauty, every 3 months the meeting is just a car show
in the parking lot, we just walk from car to car observering and asking,
great program this one, twice yearly we have a parts sale right in the
parking lot, we also have a parts table at all meetings during the year, at
least least two (2) cruises are held each year, one being a "overnighter",
women and children also participate in most all phases of club activities,
"Model A ers" always consider the family first, Marty this is just a small
sampleing of "A" meetings, more to come.  FT"