[TR] Meetings...

T S Hardy t.s.hardy at clear.net.nz
Fri Nov 20 00:04:02 MST 2009

Hi All...
Have been a member of the Manawatu branch of the NZ Vintage Car Club for
years. Our Committee organises a guest speaker each month, not necessarily of
the motoring fraternity, either male or female, who speaka for 15-20
minutes,Prior to the guests  talk we have a general talk about upcoming branch
activities, followed by the guest speaker then a coffee/tea break.
  Obviously not all speakers appeal to all members.....their loss. Sometime if
we are stuck for a speaker, we'll show a video or movie, or something of
general interest. Hope this helps...Trev.