[TR] boot/bonett hinges

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 19:04:40 MST 2009

There's an old joke about the English gynecologist who re-papers the walls
of his living room - through his letter box.  But I guess it requires
reminding Americans that letter boxes are slots in the front door through
which the postman delivers mail.

So even though a career in gynecology was never on the cards for me, I can
say I removed the bonnet hinges of my TR3 without removing the cubby box.

Andrew Uprichard
1959 TR3A TS 51185LO
1962 TR3B TCF 191LO
Interested in a specific TR250 but (a)need to get the price down, and (B)
need to convince the wife..........