[TR] Some TR4 & 6 parts for sale, Ohio

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 20:59:11 MST 2009

I need to make some room to work in the shop. I am located about 30 minutes
south west of Cleveland Ohio. Don't want to mess with shipping, maybe somebody
in the area can use them. Two TR6 differentials, one TR4A differential with
drive shaft. $125 each. TR4 Engine without manifolds or carbs, $250.  Black
TR6 interior, panels, carpet, reupholstered seats out of a 1972 TR6. Seats are
like new the rest is good to fair. Would not put them in a show car but if you
are doing a refresh they would be ideal. Make me an offer on the interior.

Marty