[TR] vacuum brake bleeding sequence?

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 21:00:42 MST 2009

On 11/14/09, dorpaul <dorpaul at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I can't get reliable help when I need to bleed my brakes, so, I bought an
> inexpensive ($30) manual vacuum hand-squeeze bleeder on Ebay.

The main problem I have had with that method is that air gets pulled
in around the threads of the loosened bleed screw -- so I would
continue to get some small bubbles even after the line was fully bled.

I think some use teflon on the bleed screw threads to stop that but I
wasn't too happy trying that so I went back to the pedal-pusher
method.

Geo