[TR] vacuum brake bleeding sequence?

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 14 19:05:33 MST 2009

I can't get reliable help when I need to bleed my brakes, so, I bought an
inexpensive ($30) manual vacuum hand-squeeze bleeder on Ebay.  Portions of
it's instructions are in chineaze, but, it's worked thusfar!

It's instructions seem to be in a different wheel-order than many things I've
read in the past about brake bleeding.  It says to first bleed the wheel
closest to the MC; finishing with the wheel furtherest from the MC.  Maybe
this sequence has something to do with it 'pulling a vacuum.'  Is this right?

Another thing:  although the picture with this vacuum unit shows it using 2 or
more feet of clear tubing.  The one I ordeded substituted black tubing which
made me paranoid,  so I bought some extra clear tubing so I could 'see' any
air in the lines.

Thanks, Paul Dorsey                   60 Tr3