[TR] Caliper Piston Removal

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 11 12:00:33 MST 2009

The safety aspect is why you should use grease - or oil, or any liquid -
rather than a compressible gas.  A grease gun can generate many times the
pressure your compressor can, but even so, as soon as the piston comes to
the edge of the bore, the pressure is relieved immediately and there's no
force left to shoot the piston through your head.

Karl