[TR] Tool report : NF thread chasing set at MMC

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sat Nov 7 13:37:29 MST 2009

Sears sells what's called a Tap & Die Master Rethreader Kit
(http://tinyurl.com/yg22kya) Same idea as what you got in that it's only
used for cleaning up (not cutting) nut & bolt threads. I picked one up a few
years ago and use it every time I disassemble something.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD