[TR] Tool report : NF thread chasing set at MMC

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Nov 7 11:58:37 MST 2009

We have a similar set at Bailey's, with coarse and fine in the same
case.  As one who did a lot of the work on old British cars, I used
it quite frequently.  Very handy to have around.

Actually I shouldn't say "we" anymore.  There just weren't enough
people paying to have others work on their toys, so work was very
slow.  It just wasn't worth it to keep me around on a somewhat
regular basis, so I am no longer employed at Bailey's.  Shucks.
Back to looking seriously for Unix/Linux computer jobs.

If special projects come up, like rebuilding TR transmissions, Mike
will call me in, but  I doubt that will happen very often.  So it goes.

mjb.