[TR] TR4 wiring

Gary O'Hagan goh62agan at verizon.net
Thu May 28 20:02:00 MDT 2009

List,
Please bear with me . I am continuing on with my wiring . This is not
my strong suit and I am making this a lot harder than it has to be.
TIA.
1) My fuse box disintegrated.  Should I use an original type
replacement or is there an advantage to using an upgraded blade type?
If I upgrade what exactly do I need? Know any sources for these?
2) There are two wires that come out of the heater box. Does one go
directly to the switch and the other to a ground?  There are three
prongs on the blower switch, what are the other two prongs for?
Gary O