[TR] Heard on Sunday in UK at Standard-Triumph Marque Day

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Mon May 25 20:26:54 MDT 2009

On 25 May 2009 at 20:06, John Macartney wrote:

> So probably, if we'd all listened very carefully during the day,
> we might have *heard* the odd trump - but there's absolutely no
> doubt on another score and that was the number of Old Trumps
> driving them. I'm pleased to say I was one of them!

Giving you the kindness of the doubt, I'd suggest that perhaps we
hear an enthusiastic exhaust note from a real TrIumph.

Sorry to hear about the Stag gearbox.  I had the misfortune to
experience total gearbox failure in the GT6 once.  Not a pleasant
thing, but at least it didn't fall out the bottom of the car.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com
'80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+