[TR] Racetorations Aluminum Sump windage tray Installation

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sat May 23 08:13:30 MDT 2009

To all,
I recently bought a Racetorations Aluminum Sump and windage tray from a
local guy  who never installed the thing. It came with a separate pressed
aluminum windage tray that took a bit of adjusting to fit into the sump
correctly.
My question to anyone who has installed one of these is to ask if there is
any trick to getting the windage tray to stay in it's groove in the sump
while installing it? The engine is upside down on an engine stand. I think I
may have to rotate the engine but I just thought I would check with you guys
first.
Thanks,
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A