[TR] Tangibly Triumph query

Michael Ferguson tr3a at comcast.net
Fri May 22 14:45:07 MDT 2009

I have AT&T and am delighted with their service, but I don't travel a
great deal so I can't say how good it is elsewhere. Sounds like the
RVers are happy with Verizon.

Looks like they offer a prepaid option too. When I searched for this,
they asked for a zip code so I used 60606 (Chicago - ISOC :) ).
Apparently, plans and pricing can vary from one market to another.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=prepayItem&action=viewPrepayOverview