[TR] voter criterion

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Fri May 22 14:37:33 MDT 2009

And then this is some feedback I received after the Shriners Concours
d'Elegance:

Yours is a good question but ultimately it's the overall point score that
makes the difference. Rosy is as pretty as ever but even a few Botox shots
can't fully mask her use. That said, it has been a puzzlement to me to try
and establish a "fair scoring method" for cars that are regularly driven vs
those that go from the garage to the trailer to the field and back again.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford
anabil007 at comcast.net
Wallace, CA