[TR] bonnet should go

Ron L lherault at bu.edu
Fri May 22 14:04:44 MDT 2009

All this talk about bonnets has reminded me that I have a red TR 3 bonnet to
get rid of.  It's been in my garage since 1968 and I don't think I'll need
it.  It is slightly sprung and has a minor long dent in it from where it hit
the windshield when the previous owner forgot to fasten it down (Doh!)  It
would close but always had a gap in the front edge, about a half inch or so
at its widest, if I remember correctly.  It is in North Attleborough, MA.
Oh, yes, it is free for the taking, pick up only.  It was originally on my
1958 TR3.  I still miss it (although I can't say that in front of my TR-6)

Ron L