[TR] vote criterion

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:37:22 MDT 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 2:30 PM, <TR250Driver at aol.com> wrote:

> ...OK I confess...

I guess I too have a bias -- at out local annual event that draws cars from
around the Southwest I do favor out-of-towners.  I just have to give an edge
to the guy who drove 300 miles to be at the show over the guy who drove 30
blocks.

At the event in Las Cruces NM a couple of years ago there were a group of
TRs that had been driven from Vancouver and were taking a year-long sojourn
to scenery and shows around the West.  Had started the previous Fall, stored
the cars and flew home in the mid-winter and flew back (with their wives
this time) to complete the loop and drive home to Canada.  Guys like that
will always get my vote.

Geo