[TR] Wheels and Brakes.....

T S Hardy t.s.hardy at clear.net.nz
Thu May 21 23:52:52 MDT 2009

Hi Listers...
            With the finish of the restoration of my 4A, I'm looking at
different wheels, and am rapidly settling on alloys. In the Newsletter #242
was a link to a U-Tube article about the rescue of a TR6 that had drifted off
the road and was being rescued by a tow truck. Does anybldy know the owner of
the car please? It was sitting on a set of rather appealing wheels.  I'd like
to know more about them.
               Re the brakes.....I've got a booster to fit. Here's the
problem, as I see it. There is only one vacuum take-off from the manifold, and
that of course is taken by the breather. Any suggestions as to what I
could/should do please?
        Thanks in anticipation.....Trev. Hardy...Feilding; New Zealand;
                65 TR4A