[TR] spin on filter adaptor

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu May 21 22:10:44 MDT 2009

I remember some alloy wheels like that.  To solve the problem, people put epoxy paint on the insides of the wheels before mounting tires.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier