[TR] A blast from the past

P Caffrey pcaffrey at ymail.com
Thu May 21 21:06:21 MDT 2009

As a native Californian, I was raised and exposed to the 50s and 60s American
cars as a teenager in the 1970s.  Went away to college and found that
some kids had TRs, mostly TR4s, and an engineering major had a 250 (don't know
if that means anything).  I absolutely fell for those cars.  Got home, sold my
51' Chevy for about $600 and bought a TR4A for about $1,100.  I never
regretted selling the Chevy, though it was a good car, but can't part with the
TR.
Pat