[TR] Rockland County

dctr6 at optonline.net dctr6 at optonline.net
Thu May 21 08:41:28 MDT 2009

  For he who asked, Rockland County is is Southeastern NY, right on the border with New Jersey.  And if John Doe looks one county north (Orange County), he will find a thriving, 80-member British Car club called The Brits of the Hudson (see our website www.britsofthehudson.org). We often venture into Rockland County and points south and are the only multi-marque British club between Albany and NJ.
Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH