[TR] Bonnets, was Re: vote criterion

spook01 at comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Thu May 21 11:45:10 MDT 2009

so, if the car has an mg engine under the closed hood, it would OK?B

displayed properly, the car should have the hood open, top up, boot open.
sometimes, the car is displayed with the top up, closed boot - which is opened
at the judges request.

what you describe is called a "shine and show".B  usually, this is a mixed
make and national origin type show.

best,

ray