[TR] vote criterion

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Wed May 20 23:00:26 MDT 2009

Absolutely!  And I am sure that if asked, anyone would close the bonnet (as
I did on Tiny Tim at the Dallas VTR) when asked.

I has a bad experience at the Portland ABFM a few years back with a girl who
had a well finished Mk3 Spit.  It was beautiful inside and out but she
refused to open the bonnet.  Turns out that she had spend countless bucks on
the leather interior and paint & body work but neglected totally the engine
compartment.  She did NOT get my vote.

Joe