[TR] vote criterion

Jim Bauder jimbpps at cox.net
Wed May 20 12:44:37 MDT 2009

My process on Participants Choice car shows is to do a walk through of each
class, then go back and go over the cars that caught my eye. I become more
critical at that point and I look to see if the owner actually cleaned and
prepared the car, after all this is a Car Show, so the cars should be
detailed,
cleaned and displayed so as to show case the car in its best light. There is
no
excuse for dirt and/or dust on the paint or chrome, smudges on the
windshield,
filthy carpets, messy/dirty boot or soil and dust anywhere on the car that
could
have easily been removed. I also eliminate any car that has the boot and/or
bonnet closed.

Just my two cents, polished and dusted!

Jim
Jim Bauder