[TR] sources for grommets and blank off plugs

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon May 18 10:57:24 MDT 2009

In a message dated 5/18/2009 10:07:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
FGFO1 at aol.com writes:
> Any one have a source for reasonably priced grommets and more importantly
>
> rubber blank off plugs.
> id like to buy one of those trays of multiple sizes, but i cant find any
> at
> the usual reasonably priced stores, like harbor freight ETC
> thanks

TRF has been mentioned.  Other sources are Moss and British Wire, both
carry a good selection with the intention of fitting our cars specifically.

I don't know what you mean by "reasonably priced" but considering the cost
of shipping, getting the right parts the first time is worth something.
Measure your holes and find the right plug/grommet and you're golden.

Dave