[TR] TR4 carpet installation details

dmericas at austin.rr.com dmericas at austin.rr.com
Sun May 17 07:50:48 MDT 2009

Thanks, David.

This looks like the same illustration thats in the workshop manual.  It shows all of the carpet pieces and types of fasteners, and indicates example locations for some of the fasteners, but doesn't provide the comprehensive details of what fasterners are used where.  For example, how are the three carpet pieces that drape the tansmission tunnel affixed? I can't tell from any of the catalog and workshop manuals that I've got.

Dean Mericas
1965 TR4
1974 2000 GTV