[TR] Paint/restoration shops in Seattle

P Caffrey pcaffrey at ymail.com
Thu May 14 23:05:46 MDT 2009

Nick,
I'm having a TR4A restored, currently, at a garage.  The exterior paint
(white) is very good, but I thought about having it repainted to BRG, becasue
I love that color.  Well, the cost of the restoration is enough for me without
a paint job, but if the car needed a paint job, I'd go with BRG.  Your
interior situation can be resolved at a later point....Easy for me to say....
Pat